cUtEst fOLLOwer

10 December 2011

saya RINDU atOk RIBENA saya




















----> Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

----> I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.

----> A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…

----> A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you.A call for you means I’m missing you.

----> I’m a fish out of water without you.

----> Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

----> When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.

----> When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

----> I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.


p/s : saya betol2 RINDU muhammad izzafiq b. idris saya...




LIKE bila korang SUKA

1 comments:

Niena Sofea said... REPLY BACK

Niena tag awk disini .. =)

http://nienasofea.blogspot.com/2011/12/peraduan-belog-tercantik.html

#HAK MILIK KEKAL#cikECAsiKECIK