cUtEst fOLLOwer

04 April 2012

Love Quotes


















* Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is no end to it. Hate need's no instruction, but wait's only to be provoked.

* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel that your going to feel a feeling that you've never felt before.

* Love is not about "It's your fault" but "I'm sorry". Not "Where are you?" but "I'm right here". Not "How could you?" but "I understand". Not "I wish you were" but "I'm thankful you are".

* Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says "oops, wrong person".

* This is so different you're so different, finally I've realized what I deserve and it's not what I had before.

* I love you yet I hate you its like I want to throw you off a cliff and then run really fast to the bottom and catch you.

* Don't screw up the best thing that ever happened to you just because you're a little unsure about who you are.

* It's all about loving it. If you don't love it, you can't do it. You just can't make the sacrifices without the love.

* I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.

* Perhaps being here with you isn't very safe for me but I love you so much and I never cared for safety anyway.


* Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before.

* Ever notice that the people who hurt you the most are the ones you tend to love more.

- In life, there are many things that we hope and dream for, love is but only one of them; through it seems that we spend all of our time looking for it, we probably keep walking right by every time.

- The only things that life denies you are the things that you are willing to let pass by. Fight for the things you love, and love the things that are worth fighting for.

- There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems perfect, make sure you never lose that person.


- Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you had wanted.

- We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if we never met it would have been simpler... yes easier... maybe but then I realized that it also would be incomplete.

- I know you've been hurt before, I know many promises to you have been broken and I know you're tired from all of this just let me be your resting place no hurt, no promises just plain you and me.

- They say no man is worth your tears. Boy were they wrong. You cry tears of happiness, sorrow and hope. The man that truly loves you will be the one whos there to wipe them away when they are shed.

- Why is it we always fall for our best friends? Is it because we know we can trust them? Is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know exactly whats going on in our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime, anywhere without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments of love? I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for them except for that little glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be.

- For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.

- Love is when you are in the back seat of your car and your feet are hanging out of the window and you aren't even ashamed. (one of my favorite quotes)

- When loving someone, never regret what you do, only regret what you don't do.

- I don't love him. I don't know if I ever have or ever will. But when I'm with him I can't seem to remember that.

- Maybe there are no right moments, right guys, right answers, maybe sometimes you just have to say whats in your heart.

- I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to hug you, I have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart thats aching to see you smile again.

- You gotta take some chances, you gotta risk losing it all, you gotta close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall.

- Difficult or easy, pleasant or bitter, you are the same you; I cannot live, with or without you.

- Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings.

- I can't promise you that you'll be happier with me, than you are now, but if you're looking for someone to love you, I can swear that I know how.

- It's important to love people while you have them, however long you have them.

- I think I'm falling deeply into like with you!

- When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I’m fine" after a few seconds, she is not at all fine. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl lays on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever. When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.
When a girl says "I love you", she means it. When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future. When a girl says "I miss you", no one in this world can miss you more than that.

- He shows me something that I've never had before. Understanding, unconditional support. And he doesn't grumble about it. He does it because he wants to, because he thinks I deserve it. --- lyssy

- Love is when you pick the food off your plate because you don't like it and you put it on his and he eats it anyway. --- Me

- I'm loving everything. His loveable personality, his cute little comments, the way he makes me smile, and the way he knows how to get to my heart.
- She looked deep into his eyes and whispered "Thank you" He look at her and said "For what?" she said "I've never been so in love" He smiled and said "Then I should be the one saying thank you"--- me

- All relationships have a purpose and all relationships have significance. This is because we learn through our relationships. We teach each other, grow, and expand. When we take others for granted, or avoid something we feel may be uncomfortable, we may miss out on a valuable gift. Perhaps try seeing someone in a new way and notice if your relationship expands in any way. --Alana

- Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it... together.

- Nothing can replace the feeling you get deep down inside while staring in someone's eyes.

- When I'm kissing you the whole world disappears. It's just me and you connected. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no day or night. Just you and me and this beautiful oblivion. I wish I could stay here forever.

- A person who will cry with me, laugh with me, fight with me, and a person that would be there for me, is my friend.

- We laugh our smiles and weep our tears, even argue, fight and share our fears. You know the secrets of my soul, you fill its emptiness, you make me whole....

- Letting go is not the way of loving someone, it means you're putting him on the wrong path. Instead, fight for him; that's what true love is.
 

- Find the one you can be yourself in front of, you can say anything to, you can laugh, you can smile, you can cry, scream, kiss, and hug. Y'all can fight, make up at the end of the night and he'd still be crazy about you!

- To me, love is having your head tell you to slap him but all you wanna do is look into his eyes and smile.

- Don't fight, don't argue, just give me the chance to say that I'm sorry. Just let me love you. Don't turn me away; don't tell me to go. --- Shania Twain

- True love is when you've been able to ride on the bumpy sea of problems, glide on the stormy sea of fights, and still love each other with every ounce of your heart.

- When you find love, real love, you don't give it up without a hell of a fight.


- Yeah it's cute when people who have a lot in common date each other but I prefer somebody I can argue with and in the end, agree to disagree, and then make out! Really, why date yourself?

- It does not matter how long you've known him, if he's had you smiling since day one, don't lose him.

- The only guy that deserves you... is the one that thinks he doesn't. The one that'll stick by your side... no matter how much you mess up. And the one who will forgive you... mistake after mistake...

- Love is when thoughts of him fill your heart when he means more than life to you and when you know you would never be the same again if he was taken from you.

- He cupped her chin and said "you're the only one I want".
Laying in your bed with your arms wrapped around me is what keeps the butterflies in the pit of my stomach. - __dropaheart

- I know he's not perfect, but he tries so hard for me. But I'm thankful he isn't. How boring would that be? It's the little imperfections and the sudden change of plans, like when he misreads directions and we're lost, but still holding hands. Yeah, I live for the moments like that. --- Brad Pasley

- I want to be the one - I want to be the person that touches your heart and makes it skip a beat - I want to be that person whose arms make you just melt - I want to be the person that your destined to be with.

- You complete me. Really, you do. You can make me smile even when I'm in my worst mood. Its only in your arms that I forget all my troubles and I have complete happiness. And you're the only one who can fill that gap in my heart, the space that has come to know you... that place that knows your the only one for me, that gap that will accept no one but you.

- Love is the greatest feeling you will ever have, yet it is also one of the greatest sorrows. There is so much suffering, but then there are times when the crying, pain, and heartache is worth it. Those moments are perfect, they are right. Those moments make all the suffering worth while. It's those moments we should live for.

- I love you, these three words could change our lives forever, but for you, I will take that chance.

- You cannot make someone love you, you can only make yourself someone who can be loved!

- People tell me I'm beautiful, but I never think its true; the only way I'll believe it is if I hear it come from you.

- I'm scared that you'll end up being everything I ever wanted. I know it seems confusing, but I just don't wanna get hurt.

- In our love stories, there may be commas... but never a full stop.

- Find a guy who doesn't care if you snort when you laugh... or chew with your mouth open or closed... sing off key... cry at the movies, or act like an insane person... and all it does is make him love you even more...



LIKE bila korang SUKA

0 comments:

#HAK MILIK KEKAL#cikECAsiKECIK