cUtEst fOLLOwer

04 April 2012

PART ONE : Don't be sad (La tahzan)

Be optimistic, for Allah is with you, and the angels are praying for forgiveness for you, and Paradise awaits you.

Do not think that this world is ever perfect for anyone. There is no one on the face of the earth who gets all he wants or is free from all kinds of distress.

Extinguish the flames of hatred from your heart by forgiving everyone who has ever hurt you.

(From: you can be the happiset women in the world - A'id al qarni)


Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Don't be sad (La tahzan)

Be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches


If Allah is with you then whom do you have to fear?


Withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguments are going on


Do acts of kindness and you will be the happiest of people


Let your morals and attitude be even more beautiful than a garden


Leave people to their creator, leave the envier to death, and forget about your enemy


(You can be the happiest woman in the world Aid Al-Qarni) 

Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Don't be sad (La tahzan)

Yes to charity that brings happiness to the poor and feeds the hungry


Yes to sitting with the Qur'an, reciting it, pondering its meanings and acting upon them, and repenting and seeking forgiveness


Yes
 to reading useful, interesting and beneficial books


Yes to your kind words that establish friendship as permitted in Islam and dispel rancour

*******

No to wasting time in trivial pursuits, revenge and futile arguments


No to giving priority to money and accumulation of wealth over one's health, happiness, sleep and peace of mind.


No to wasting time with shallow people and spendig hours in idle pursuits


No
 to thinking of past calamities and dwelling on past mistakes

(You can be the happiest woman in the world Aid Al-Qarni)


Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.

LIKE bila korang SUKA

0 comments:

#HAK MILIK KEKAL#cikECAsiKECIK