cUtEst fOLLOwer

04 April 2012

PART TWO : Don't be sad (La tahzan)

The Prophet  said: “Shall I inform you about the people of Paradise? They comprise every obscure unimportant humble person, and if he takes Allah’s Oath that he will do that thing, Allah will fulfill his oath (by doing that). Shall I inform you about the people of the Fire? They comprise every cruel, violent, proud and conceited person.”
Narrated by Haritha Bin Wahb, Bukhari, vol 8 hadith 97

The Prophet Muhammad  said: "Whoever suffers an injury and forgives (the person responsible), God will raise his status to a higher degree and remove one of his sins." 
Al Tirmidhi, Hadith 998

The Prophet Muhammad  said: "Shall I tell you who are the best among you?...The best of you are those who when seen are a means of God Being brought to mind." 
Al Tirmidhi, Hadith 1302


"Whenever I was beset by doubts, I would look at the book of creation, the letters of which spoke of miracles and ultimate skill. Then my faith would not only return to normal, but it would increase as well."
- Philosopher who embraced Islam.

Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.


Don't be sad (La tahzan)

"No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees-before We bring it into existence."
[Surah Al-Hadid – Ayah 22].



The pen has dried, the pages have been lifted: all events that shall come to pass have already been written.
"Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us."
[Surah At-Taubah – Ayah 51.]





Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall you: If this belief were to be firmly ingrained in your heart, then all hardship and difficulty would become ease and comfort.



The  said:
'Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship).
'[at-Tirmidhi]


Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Don't be sad (La tahzan)

Free your mind from the concerns of a world that is not even worth a mosquitoes’ wing in Allah’s sight, as the Prophet  said:
"Were this world worth a wing of mosquito, He would not have given a drink of water to an infidel.''


So as for he who transgressed. And preferred the life of this world, Then indeed, Hellfire will be (his) refuge. But as for he who feared the position of his Lord and prevented the soul from (unlawful) inclination, Then indeed, Paradise will be (his) abode”. (An-Naaziaat: 37-41).



"...And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)


Oh Allah,
Make me want that which is beneficial for me... 

And make beneficial for me that which I want.



LIKE bila korang SUKA

0 comments:

#HAK MILIK KEKAL#cikECAsiKECIK